Rag Quilts & Purses

Rag Quilts & Purses
Feeling a little raggedy ? Then you have come to the right place.

Friday, May 21, 2010

Iced Daisy's Handmade Dress Size 8-10

This fabric is just so beautiful. The daisy's are a pale pink and blue with a palest of green leaves.I have added a pale green and white gingham check ribbon across the bodice and the bottom is trimmed out with a green and white polka dot swirl fabric.This pillowcase styled dress is a size 8 - 10 in girls.I tried to make this look more like a " grown lady's " dress .I know my daughter who is 5 just loves this dress. In fact she soooo wanted me to let her have it BUT this is the only piece of this fabric I had and I actually got it from my Mother -in-law who is almost 80 now so this is a vintage fabric not longer in print.I always try to make my handmade items one of a kind so you are getting something for your little one that is special just for her.This item will be listed on EBAY soon so keep watching.

No comments:

Post a Comment